Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance, or car insurance, is among the most common insurance policies. The cost of recovering from a car accident can be high. An auto insurance policy can protect you from covering high accident-related expenses out of pocket.
What Is Car Insurance?
Car insurance is a form of financial protection that car owners get to ensure they won’t have to cover high costs if an accident occurs. Policyholders pay an insurance premium in exchange for financial assistance after a covered accident.
What Does Car Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance varies among policyholders but often includes coverages such as the following:
- Liability insurance helps financially protect you against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Bodily injury liability helps cover an injured third party’s medical bills (and, in some cases, expenses arising from death) following an accident for which you are liable.
- Property damage liability helps pay for damages you may have caused, such as those incurred by a third party’s car.
- Collision insurance helps cover the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle following damage caused by a collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for repairing or replacing your vehicle following a noncollision mishap, such as weather damage.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps protect you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
Speak to a Merritt-Hall Insurance agent to learn about potential coverage options to include in your auto insurance policy.
Do I Need Car Insurance?
Indiana requires all drivers to carry liability and uninsured motorist coverage. Carrying more than these coverages might be something to consider. If an accident occurs that isn’t covered under your policy, you may have to pay high out-of-pocket costs.
If you are a car owner near Indianapolis, Indiana, the agents at Merritt-Hall Insurance are here to help you learn more about auto insurance so you can select the policy that best fits your situation.
Contact our agency today at 800-677-9180 to learn more.